“My approach to dentistry is holistic. Your mouth is a reflection of what’s happening throughout your entire body and can tell me a lot about your overall health. Our body constantly works toward maintaining balance or homeostasis. In an environment that supports this balance, we heal.
My job is to support your healing process by providing advanced technology that offers you less invasive procedures and using the least toxic materials available for healthier choices.
When you become my patient, I want to know your health and dental goals. By knowing what’s important to you, I am able to share what I’ve learned and provide the best solutions to support you. My wish is for you to leave each visit at Ecologic Dentistry with a greater feeling of well-being than when you arrived.”
Carla Yamashiro, DDS, NMD, IBDM
The Ecologic Dentist
Education credentials in dental medicine include:
- American College of Integrative Medicine and Dentistry – School of Integrative Biologic Dental Medicine – integrative biologic dental medicine certificate & naturopathic physician certificate
- University of Missouri at Kansas City – Advanced Education in General Dentistry – advanced education in general dentistry certificate
- University of Missouri at Kansas City – doctor of dental surgery degree
Additional Education credentials and certificates:
- University of Hawai’i at Mānoa – bachelor’s degree in secondary education, music
- Aisen Shiatsu – Massage Therapy, licensed shiatsu practitioner
- Jikiden Reiki Association – Jikiden Reiki Practitioner Certificate
- Biological Decoding, Enrique Bouron Biological Decoding Certificate
- Cyberscan – Training Certificate